This information is from our 2013 drama
As October and November are near, we will have the upcoming drama information available.
Love Wins — A Christmas Drama
Join us on December 7, 8, 13, 14, or 15 as we present Love Wins, an exciting full-length Christmas drama that tells the story of a love that conquers all. Through their experiences, the main characters discover the power, mercy and sacrifice of love that is greater than their circumstances.
Please join us as we go back in time to celebrate and witness the life and love of Jesus. This drama brings the story alive through elaborate costumes, heart-warming music, special effects, live animals and a cast of over 150 people.
A peek at last year's Christmas Drama, JOY…
Dates and Times
Doors open at 5:30 PM each night. Performance times are:
- December 7 (Saturday) at 7 PM
- December 8 (Sunday) at 7 PM
- December 13 (Friday) at 7 PM
- December 14 (Saturday) at 7 PM
- December 15 (Sunday) at 7 PM
Open / First-come Seating
- Only two of the three sections on the main floor are reservable. The remainder of our auditorium is first-come seating: the right side as you enter, back seats of auditorium, and the entire balcony.
- No seats may be reserved outside of the Reserved Seating Tickets.
- We do recommend arriving early if you plan to sit in the first-come seating sections.
We are currently out of reserved seats for this years Christmas drama. Although our reserved sections are full, we still have over 500 first-come seats available for each night. People can usually find the best first-come seats available on the Sunday nights.
Reserved Seating Tickets
We will note here and on the site if there is a cancellation due to weather. If there is a Level 2 Snow Emergency, the performance will automatically be cancelled.
- Please contact us with any questions.
- FREE! There is no cost for the drama or the reserved seating
- Tickets are only required for the reserved seating sections
- A love offering is received at each performance to offset the cost of the drama. Our desire is to make this free and available for our community. We are able to continue this ministry through the donations and love gifts of our church members and those that attend.
- No one is obligated or pressured to give. We count it a blessing to have you and your family join us on these nights!
- The love offering is received before the performance begins.
- Fellowship Baptist Church
4701 Winchester Pike
Columbus, OH 43232
- Click here for a map
- Nursery is provided for infants and toddlers up to age 2. Any greeter or usher will be able to guide you to our nurseries.
- Please help us by keeping infants and small children out of the performance. It is our desire that every person and family that attends is able to enjoy the message without distractions or interruptions. In the event that a child or baby is present during the drama and causes a distraction, our ushers will be instructed to help escort you to one of our nurseries. Thank you in advance for help in this matter.
- We will have an interpreter for the hearing impaired at all performances. Please make this need known to any usher and they will be able to guide you to this section.
- Please be aware that strobe lights, artificial smoke, haze, and loud sound effects are part of this performance.
- Due to the graphic nature of the trial and crucifixion scenes, some aspects of this drama may not be suitable for smaller children. We leave this to the discretion of the parent or guardian.